The Music Program couldn’t possibly run without volunteers! Please consider volunteering to staff the snack stands at SPHS home football games – a FUN fundraising event for the Music Boosters. Friday evening games start at 7pm. You may get a first-time glimpse of the Marching Band / Color Guard field show, up close!!! It is also a great opportunity to meet with other music parents.
There are various shifts for each evening game; each shift is about 2 hours long. The early shift (4:30pm-6:30pm) sets up tables/equipments and prepares the food. The later two shifts (6:30-8:30, 7:30-9:30) sell drinks and food items to audiences. You may take your rest time enjoying the football game and the band performance!
- 8/19 South Pasadena Vs Lincoln
- 9/1 (Thu) South Pasadena Vs Marshall (Los Angeles)
- 9/9 South Pasadena Vs Heritage Christian (Northridge)
- 9/29 (Thu) South Pasadena Vs Monrovia
- 10/7 South Pasadena Vs Temple City – Homecoming
Thank all the volunteers supporting SPHS Music Boosters at the snack stand! We still have a couple of games this year,
- On Oct 14, Polytechnic School uses our football field for their home game, and we will run a smaller scale snack stand for them.
- We expect one or more playoff games at home for our Tiger Football team. Please check the following link for future events.