Support the SPHS Music Programs
It’s no secret that maintaining a school music program is expensive, especially the award-winning programs at SPHS. We typically spend over $80K a year, or on average about $1,000 per student, to cover the expenses of hiring band coaches, competitions, instruments, and other program costs. The SPHS Music Boosters appreciate all contributions as we strive the keep the robust programs at the SPHS Instrumental Music Department intact for our current students and into the future. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to support the SPHS Music programs!
SPHS Music Boosters, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Tax ID #: 27-2879742.
You may choose one of the following methods to donate:
- Donate to SPHS Music Boosters by PayPal- Click the PayPal button below and follow the steps. You may donate even if you don’t have a PayPal account, simply using the “Donate with a debit or credit card” option.
- Donate through the PayPal Giving Fund- PayPal covers the transaction fee and 100% of your donation will go to SPHS Music Boosters. However, it may require you to have a PayPal account.
- Donate by Check- Please make the check payable to SPHS Music Boosters and mail it to P.O. Box 3523, South Pasadena, CA 91031.
- Donate through Our Web Store – with PayPal, Credit Card, or Venmo.
- If you work for a company that has a matching gift program, please also send in the paperwork so that we can complete the application and apply for the match.