The Anderson Auditorium reverberated with an enthralling medley of musical enchantment as the Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Jazz Band, and Orchestra took the stage for the highly anticipated Spring Concert on May 11, 2023. Under the guidance of our beloved director, Mr. Crawford, our young musicians have showcased their incredible talent and dedication, captivating everyone with their impeccable renditions of several music pieces from Studio Ghibli movies and other classical pieces.
Special thanks to the South Pasadena Masonic Lodge for sponsoring the 2023 Spring Concert Program!
- My Neighbor Totoro – Selections for Concert Band
- Symphonic Suite “Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind”
- Just Scratchin’ The Surface
- I Can’t Give You Anything But Love
- Trav’lin Light
- St. Paul’s Suite
Orchestra & Symphonic Band
- Howl’s Moving Castle – Symphonic Fantasy for Band
- Selections from “Princess MONONOKE”